Exciting news! We’re looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and motivated Transport Manager to join our busy team in Sussex. Is this you? Read on….
You will hold a CPC transport manager licence and have a proven track record at managerial level in the day to day delivery and supervision of a coach fleet and a team of drivers. You must be able to keep a cool head when dealing with problems and be able to motivate the team to deliver excellent customer service.
You will also
• Have excellent knowledge regarding the regulation of the Industry
• A professional and can do attitude
• Enjoy being part of a team
• An eye for detail and a willingness to take on new ideas and generate them
• Be self-reliant and have an organised approach
• Have excellent communication skills and a customer focused approach
• Hold a current category D driving licence and DQC
The following skills would be an advantage but not essential
• Experience of tendering
• Knowledge of the Coach Manager booking system
• Microsoft Excel spread sheets
The role will involve some weekend, evening and on call working.
Please apply with your CV and current salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or in writing to:
RDH Coaches Ltd,
More House Farm Business Centre,
East Sussex RH17 7RE
Looking forward to hearing from you!